Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Potty Training Business


I know most people would say our little Annie was too young to even comprehend potty training. But....you would be surprised! I started showing her the potty when she was 10 months I think, and she was doing rather well for her age, but then I had to go back to work and I wasn't able to spend the time training her. So it all came to a hault. But recently, Annie has been letting us know when she goes potty in her diaper and has even gotten her changing pad, diapers, and wipes out, letting us know she needs to be changed. So on Saturday I started the training up again. I put her on it in the morning for the first time in 7 months, and........potty! Then later that day I put her on again.....and.....poopie! I was shocked! And ever since then she has gone whenever we put her on it. I went over to my friend Katy's house last night to see their new baby boy and Tyler, Katy's husband, told my husband to come over too. So he came with Annie and the potty. I wasn't sure if she would go at someone elses house. But she did! All three times I put her on! I don't know how long it will take to get her completely trained, but she is making progress! Hey, if she knows what she is doing and doesn't mind doing it, then why not! I will put a count of her potty and poopies on the side column for all who want to see her progress!

2 comments:

Kurston and Kevin said...

awww shes getting soo big!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how Bella is right there with her on the potty!