Friday, October 31, 2008

We Are Back!


Justin took this picture!

Justin and I went on a four day cruise! We left Monday and came back today. It was soooo much fun! However, I was VERY emotional when I had to leave Annie on Monday. Luckily I had my mother (who watched her all week), grandmother (watched her on Monday), and Stephanie (watched her two mornings and helped my mom out) to watch her. So I felt some relief. But I was still very upset after we left. The cruise was great....well...except for the whole confrontation with Mexico security thing...but besides that, it was absolutely wonderful!(If you wanna know the story, just let me know!) We wanna go on a cruise every year! There was sooo much to do on the ship and tons and tons of food! I also got a purple Guess purse for my b-day! They had a shop with all this designer stuff in it! I love it!We got lots of pictures and a few videos! If you wanna see our reunion with our dearest little Annie this morning at the mall, just check out my cousin Steph's blog (Stephanie Young). It was perfect...I thought for sure she was gonna forget about me....but no..she didn't! If you wanna see how her week went without us, just look at my parents blog (Annie's Exuberant Grandparents) and also my cousin Stephs blog. Enjoy!
The Gallery
The little boats taking everyone from the ship to Catalina!
Golf day!
The elevators, there were 12 on each deck!
Our fake window
The old nasty man in Calvin Underwear!!
My, I can't take my self seriously enough to do these serious poses, pictures! We had a laugh with these!
Nasty Mexico (This picture actually makes it look decent)
Everyday we had a different towel animal
A dog
An Elephant
A Monkey
A Frog
Cabin Tour
Hanging out on the Deck

This is what you look like when you think you are taking a picture but really you are recording....very awkward!

Go check out my mom's and Steph's blogs....there great!

3 comments:

Tyler and Katy said...

Wow that looks like it was way fun! I think I would still be a nervous wreck the whole time thinking im going to like fall off and get sea sick.

Erica and Jeremy said...

looks like yall had fun!! I've always wanted to go on a cruise!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I have always thought about going on a cruise but I'm afraid I would get sea sick. Maybe some day we will try it, looks like fun. By the way you throw a great baby shower.