Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our Pumpkin Patch Trip!

Well, we went to the pumpkin patch a few days ago with little Annie and some friends of ours. They have a blow up obstacle course there that is way too much fun. So we all picked out our pumpkins and headed over the the obstacle course. Let me just say, we are getting way to old for that kind of stuff. All of us were out of breath after the first round! But all in all, we had a really good time and Annie "seemed" to enjoy it too. She got to ride behind a scare crow and sit on pumpkins! Here are some pictures from our trip!

Haha, Justin got a burn on his love handle!!
Kurston after her race!
Family photo!
I had way too much fun!
This was supposed to be a nice picture....Justin ruined it!
Catching our breath after racing!
We can be a little immature at times!
We were acting like the scare crow!
She is sooo cute!
My Photo op!
Her first time on a quad!
Haha, this picture is soo funny!
Justin's little photo op!
I just got my butt beat by Steph!
The girls waiting to race each other!
Kevin on the slide Erica on the slide
Our family photo:

1 comments:

Tyler and Katy said...

I like your shirt!! Its soo cute! Where did you get it? I want one!